30 November 2012

The Lazy 15 Day Thirteen- Inspired by your guilty pleasure

Hey all,

 The Lazy 15 challenge- Your guilty pleasure
Another weird challenge :P Honestly I was like "Wtf am I supposed to do with this?" I don't really feel guilt over buying anything, watching trashy t.v or reading weird sci-fi books. I like them so I don't feel guilty about it :) The only thing that really makes me go "uh-oh" when people come around is my lip-balm collection. I hate running low on it so I bulk up just in case it runs out and I don't have time to buy another one or I lose one. The horror!! :P
My favourites lipbalms come from the brands EOS, Pixy and Carmex. You can probably tell from my monthly Favourites post because these pop up time and time again. I kept this manicure basic because that's pretty much how they come packaged! I haven't found one product that works completely for me which is annoying but if I combine two of these (one for day and one for night) they work perfectly.

 I have on 3 coats of Nails Inc Regents Park on my index finger, 3 coats of Gosh silver on my middle finger, 3 coats of Birdy reloaded on my ring finger and 4-5 coats of Smitten Polish Mint Chip on my pinky finger. The black detailing is done using Kiss Nail Art Black. The red strip on the carmex is Nail the Bytch Lick-or-ish bytch.
Pretty quick and easy :) Gosh silver is perfect for Christmas. I only bought this last week but I am in love with it already. You definitely need to use thicker coats when putting on Smitten Polish Mint chip. I started off with 2 thin coats so I need a fair few to build it up.
I topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite to smooth it all out :)

 Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

  1. For Smitten's Mint Chip, I like to use a mint creme shade first and then finish with just two coats of the Mint Chip. Less glitter layered on the nails, but the effect is the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I did the same for the swatches a while back but I thought with short nails it would be different :(

      Delete
  2. Couldn't be more in love with this! Especially the pixy nail! Noice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I will ever be able to write words on my nails because i dont have the skills to even do a decent french tip! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can;t do a french tip to save my life :P You'll get the hang of it :)

      Delete
  4. LOL i liked the challenge because it was quite easy for me to come with a manicure to represent it :D I love your nails, and i think our manis somehow share the idea ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this would probably be mine too. My bag is literally full of lip sticks, balms, and glosses. I never finish them.... This looks absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've finished a few carmex and 1 eos :P Does not justify the amount I have hoarded :D Thanks!!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les