09 November 2012

The Lazy 15 Day four- Water Marble

Hey all!


I hate watermarbling. It's not fun at all and the designs never work out for me. I would skip this challenge but I thought it was better to just give it a go and hope it would work out. I am a bit late with this but no harm!
I tried to give it a christmassy feel so I went with Nails inc St James ( the red from the glamour magazine giveaway), Nails inc Old Park lane (rose gold) and China Glaze Holly Day (forest green) My middle finger is definitely my favourite design. I love the way the three colours work together. It took forever and a day to clean it up though. I completely forgot to put vaseline around my cuticles :( It was a nightmare. I topped it off with a coat of Seche vite to smooth it all out.


I'm pretty happy with this! This is probably one of my favolurite challenges. I love the themes and the days they picked out are really easy to work with, especially with my timetable.


Cuti-CLUE-les









10 comments:

  1. This was certainly a challenging day. :(

    The stripes on your middle finger do look great, though! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'm glad it's over now though haha at least the next few are easy enough to make up

      Delete
  2. I think you did achieve the Christmas feel. It looks like Christmas ribbons! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks!! I'm delighted you think so x

      Delete
  3. I like it you crazy girl! I was expecting total disaster from how you were explaining it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah now it can't really be called a masterpiece now can it :P

      Delete
  4. How can they call it lazy with a water marble in there?! Lol. At least you did it. That is all that counts. :-) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know! I think a few people are experts in this field :P Not my forté at all. Thanks you :D

      Delete
  5. I cannot do water marble to save my life!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les