07 November 2012

The Lazy 15 day three- Spots

Hey all!


Today is a bit of a cheat ;) I didn't get the chance to do my nails properly over the weekend  so I was going to put up a really old manicure. Then I copped on that my nails for the week are actually dots (sort of?) Leopard print is dots of colour on a plain background so I think I can pass it off.
These are the Myleene Klass Nails in a leopard print design.I think these are like the Sally Hansen ones where you just stick them on like stickers as opposed to heating them up like the Nouvella Nail wraps.These nail wraps were sent to me last week but I didn't think I'd be able to try them out so soon. I only had a hour spare last Sunday night and nail polish was out of the question so I popped these on. I'll be doing a proper review of these later on but after a day of wearing them I am in love! Lets see if I change my mind towards the end of the week ;)



 Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

18 comments:

  1. super adorable))) Love leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have to do it more often. Shocked at how much I love the look of it

      Delete
  3. CHEATER!!!! Lol, I feel you on not having time! I barely got mine done late last night! These are pretty cool though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh no the shame :P I only paint mine once a week so it can be a struggle :( Hopefully I'll get them done for next week :D

      Delete
  4. These look lovely, I've yet to try any nail wraps x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some are fairly dodgy but I really like these. I have to test them out a bit more though just to be sure :)

      Delete
  5. Amazing, traditional leopard print is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I can't wait to do a multi-coloured one :D

      Delete
  6. This is really good!! you have mastered this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha sure all I had to do was stick them on :P

      Delete
  7. So in love with leopard print your mani is fantastic!!! I have yet to be able to master free handed leopard print *sigh* but love yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't do freehand ones either :) I think having nail art pens is essential for it! Love these stickers though

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Aren't they! still going strong after 4 days too :D

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les