23 December 2012

Black Turquoise

Hey all,

Estee Lauder is a brand that I am fairly familiar with. I love their packaging. It's so elegant and feels really well made. Today I have Estee Lauder Black Turquoise which was a limited edition nail polish.  This is another polish from my recent haul and it was requested by Angelica from One little Vice! Don't forget to click the link and check out her blog :)

 Estee Lauder Black turquoise is a gorgeous dark turquoise creme at night. It's a little bit lighter during the day (like the bottle shot above). Absolutely gorgeous! The polish practically applied itself. 2 coats and it was perfect. Very smooth and easy to control. I didn't have any clean up to do on this manicure which is a huge plus.  Black turquoise dries quickly and has a gorgeous gloss to it. Always top it off with a topcoat but it you are stuck for time this will look perfect on its own. The bottle feels good and weighty but it's a bit of an awkward shape. It takes up a fair bit of room on my shelf. I do love their logo though. Even if you don't recognize the name, you can tell just by the look of the bottle that it's a sophisticated brand. The one thing that bugs me about this brand is that they are not cruelty free :(

 I think I'll post up some special nail art tomorrow ;)

Cuti-CLUE-les

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! I didn't realize they weren't cruelty free, boo :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was seriously disappointed :( I've been dying to get a good few of their nail polishes for a while

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les