26 December 2012

Festive Fingers

Hey all,


 Some more festive nail art for you. This is just a quick one I prepared for a challenge but I never got around to posting it. My camera was acting up a bit so the pictures are a little blurry but I picked the best ones I had. I'm thinking of changing the way I lay out each post to this new format with bigger pictures and less writing.  Let me know if you prefer this way or the other normal way I do it :)

For this manicure I have on 2 coats of Nails inc St James as a base. St James is a  lovely light red creme. For the stripes I  used Nails inc Motcomb street which is a deep navy creme. I used China Glaze Holly day for the green dots and topped it off with Nails inc Glamour Glitter to make it a bit more sparkly.


Cuti-CLUE-les

6 comments:

  1. Well, I usually just prefer to read straight on a blog than looking side to side. As for less writing, the amount of it never bothered me. Part of the fun is reading what you have to say.

    I also like bigger pictures too. But the great thing about Blogger is that you can insert a huge picture and be able to manage the size it looks like on your blog. But once a reader clicks on the picture they can see the original size. I'm always disappointed when I go to a blog and click the pictures and it turns out as small as it appears on the blog itself. xD I used to do that myself, but have now no longer once I figured out I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it :) It bugs me having to write from side to side but I could never get it to look right otherwise. I think I prefer the newer format with the bigger pictures :) I'll still write a bit though :D

      Delete
  2. This is a cute mani! I love big pictures on blogs - it catches my eye! As for the amount of words - that never mattered to me! I know sometimes I ramble on about a mani and then I get comments where I know people didn't read what I wrote (like they think it's a stamp when it was free-handed, for example) and I figured - well, if they don't like to read, then they certainly don't have too! I personally love to read and look a pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! That's true, I often mention something and then get a question on it in the comments :P I'm definitely making the pictures bigger :)

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! they looks so pretty. They are indeed festive nails. Love the color combos and the design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les