11 December 2012

I swear I can explain!!

Hey all!

I did a little swap with Lindsey from Nails4Dummies about a week or 2 ago. It wasn't meant to be a swap but it turned out like that :P  Along with a tonne of nail polish she sent a bomb of Atomic fireballs (fecking love those sweets!!) 2 boxs of Maxwell house french vanilla coffee and some Estee Lauder makeup. She is amazing!! I also got a few bits and bobs throughout November and December so I thought I'd group them all together in one post. First up is the swap stuff...

Sinful Colors: Why not, Savage, Rise and shine, Folly, Boom Boom, Timbleberry
Sinful Colors: Let me go, Happy Ending, Wet n' Wild: Carribean frost, Sunny Side Up NYC Park Ave, Sally Hansen: Teel Steel.





 Sally Hansen: Royal Romance, Twist of lime, Blushing Bride, Plum's the word, Back to the Fuschia, China Glaze: Exceptionally Gifted.






Sephora by OPI: Who let the dorks out Essie: Go Overboard Estee Lauder: Black Turquoise Hard Candy: Matte-ly in love 


Jesse's Girl: Beauty Guru (Sent to me by the amazing PhoenixNails)

The always fantastic Sharon surprised me with the OPI mini Skyfall set! In it are the mini 3.5ml bottles of OPI Golden eye, The spy who loved me, The world is not enough and Live and let die.

 I caved and bought Sally Hansen Gilded lily. I couldn't leave it there because every time I pass the shop I go in and look at it. There is just a quick swatch on my thumb. It's so much nicer in real life :)

I also picked up GOSH orange drops and Silver. GOSH silver is the PERFECT silver foil nail polish. Seriously it is fecking amazing. Love wearing it! Orange drops is a little sheer but it's still a gorgeous colour.




I saved the very very VERY best until last which is also my most recent purchase, the original GOSH holographic nail polish.The above picture does not do it any justice whatsoever. It was the only GOSH polish in the shop and it would have been stupid to leave it behind. It's stunning on the nail. Definitely going on to the "special occasion" section of my nail polish shelf.

So there you have it! Suffice to say I'm steering clear from buying nail polish at the moment. Christmas presents have wiped me out anyway :P

Any favourites? Would ye like to see some swatches of any particular polish? let me know!

Cuti-CLUE-les





29 comments:

  1. I'd love to see swatches of the Estee Lauder 'Black Turquoise', all those teal shades look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, lots of shiny shiny there. Love the look of Back to the Fuschia, Gilded Lily and of course Holographic.

    How much for 15 minutes alone with your stash? I swear I'll be good ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you can take as long as you want in there! I probably wouldn't even notice half of them gone ;)

      Delete
    2. Woo! I may be lost in there for some time ;-)

      Delete
  3. Wow! You must have done something right to deserve all this ;-) I'm so envious, polish+vanilla coffee+fireballs= lots of quality me-time =D

    Have fun with all this! I love GOSH Holographic too, however they have changed the bottles here, it's now called Holographic Hero and the cap says it lasts 24hrs. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I heard that! we have the new one too but I read nothing but bad reviews when it first came out :( Apparently the color club halo hues are full on dupes with far better consistency

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to see the swatch of some of the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome swap and purchases! I can't wait to see all of them! :) Yep, I'm no help, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well that means I have to do them all now so it's grand :P

      Delete
  6. I am so jealous!! What an amazing haul! I'd love to see the holographic gosh one and the green sephora for OPI ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are gorgeous!! I will swatch them for you no bother :) x

      Delete
  7. Santa came early this year? :)) Awesome stuff!! Would love to see "Live and let die" soon!
    (and I love the title, lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get right on it! and thanks haha :P

      Delete
  8. Oh my god the sinful colours look Amazyballs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get the chance I'd highly recommend picking some up. Love them!

      Delete
  9. Oh wow! Would love to see swatches of everything really!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna see some swatches of the sally hansen nail polishes. They got great colors. Wondering if they look great on nails.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing swap! A lot of goodies here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much loveliness here! I am actually wearing Black Turquoise as I type :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it? The formula is so nice on it! I'm sure it looks fab on you.

      Delete
  13. awwwwww, I wish I would have seen this when you posted it, it was on my birthday! It would have made me smile on a crappy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh no :( Shame on you for not keeping up with me :P Well I hope it made you happy today! :) x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les