I'm a star

Hey all,


Today I have Catrice I'm a star which came out in 2011 I believe. I'm a star is a bit of an unusual choice for me.  It's an olive green full of gold shimmer. I'm still not sure how I feel about this polish to be fair but I'm sure it'll come in handy one day :P  On a different note does anyone remember the show "Your a star"? I have the theme song of that stuck in my head because of the name of this polish.


 I have on 2 coats but it definitely needed a third. I only noticed the patches when I was editing the pictures :(  Formula was great on I'm a star though. It dried in no time at all and is very glossy on its own. I am a huge fan of Catrice nail polish. I think they discontinued this polish a couple of months ago but don't worry, I'm sure you can still pick one up. Catrice have a habit of discontinuing polish and then having it reappear a few months later.


 A great polish and a steal at €2.79 for a 10ml bottle.

Cuti-CLUE-les

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this one, not really sure how much I like it.. but!, I do think it'd be great for stamping or some other nail art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to pick up some stamping supplies so I hope this is good for it :P

      Delete
  2. This is one of those colors that I'm always on the fence about - but it looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather!! I know what you mean,some colours look amazing in swatches but I'm still a bit wary about wearing them :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les