29 December 2012

In the Bronx

Hey all,


 This is an older swatch of Catrice In the Bronx. I bought this one ages ago, way before I started blogging. At the moment I'm not too keen on darker shades like this but that changes a lot and it is a pretty polish.  In the Bronx is a dark bronze with a foil finish. Unusual enough for me. I haven't seen any similar shades around here.


In the Bronx has a nice formula. This is one of the older polishes so it has the thin, long brush.  I used 3 coats because I was rushing and I ended up with a bald spot after 2 coats. It dries quickly and has a lovely smooth finish. If you like deeper colours then this is a great polish.


I think this was discontinued but you can find them dotted around the place. A 10 ml bottle costs €2.79 so it's well worth a look.

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. I love the shimmer in this one. It looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm delighted you think so Jamie :)

      Delete
  3. This is really gorgeous polish! If I ever find a bottle of this one again, I will definitely buy it as a back up :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les