26 December 2012

Love is in the air

Hey all!


The Pixy Sensual bath oil smells so good. It's so fresh and inviting. Normally I load my bath with radox bubble bath and salts (and what ever else I find to throw in and make it all nice and soft) but with this bath oil I didn't need anything else. It leaves the water so soft and the smell relaxes you so much that you forget about anything else that happened during the day. The glass bottle looks gorgeous sitting next to your bath and I love the cork top!  Price €9.99 for 100ml

I am a sucker for soap but I think the Pixy Honeysuckle soap is one of the cutest and most striking bars I have ever used. Like all Pixy products it smells absolutely wonderful and I love the design. You feel so bad using it because it is so pretty but it's worth it. I would definitely recommend using this in the morning because the smell really leaves you feeling fresh and awake. Price €5.49 for 60g

As always Pixy have really hit the mark with these prodcts.  Both are well worth trying out!

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Products were provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les