13 December 2012

Mane 'n Tail-ing your hair

Hey all,


I am back again! Today I have a review of the Mane n' Tail hair care products. This brand has just arrived in Ireland and after a load of hype surrounding it I was raring to have a go.

The Original Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo and conditioner come in a 335ml bottle. The smell is actually incredibly pleasant! I like the flip up lid which makes it far handier and safer to bring with you if you have to travel or go somewhere for a couple of days. Both are designed to repair hair and scalp.

My hair definitely feels better using these products  together compared to my old shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo lathers up nicely and it really leaves your hair feeling clean. I notice my hair  doesn't get as tangled in the shower after a good lather. I personally always team the same brand shampoo and conditioner. Usually just to emphasize the smell if I really like it :P After I put the conditoner on and comb it through you can tell immediately your hair will comes out nice and soft. The best thing I have found about these is the shine they give to your hair! I swear to god I felt like those ones off of the Pantene ad where they just throw their hair from side to side and the shine almost blinds you through the screen!! I got a load of comments on how shiny my hair was. I will stock up when these bottles run out. You can also get the Mane n' tail colour protect is you have dyed hair.

 Now I wasn't actually aware that Mane n' Tail came out with more than just Shampoo and Conditioner!! The hair strengthener comes in a 178 ml bottle and claims to nourish and repair while preventing split ends. It is an alcohol-free product which we all know dries out your hair so clearly they know their stuff. It is suitable for all hair types.

The Mane n' Tail hair strengthener smells absolutely divine. I could not get over the smell. It is a really unusual scent for a hair care product but I  would love it if more of them smelled like this. Basically it's a leave in conditioner with a load of extra goodies added in for good measure. My hair feels a bit flimsy some days but I  really noticed a difference using this. I just threw on a couple of squirts while it was damp and brushed it through. The bottle will last a fair while. There wasn't a dent made in the bottle after I used it.
The Mane 'n Tail detangler come in a bigger 355ml bottle like the shampoo and conditioner. Again this gives your hair a lovely shine and is safe and gentle for all hair types.  The bottle will last you ages because you only really need it on the lower part of your hair. The brush slides through your hair after using this. Brilliant product. Very pleased with this one.
Finally another new to me product by Mane n' Tail is the Hoofmaker hand and nail therapy.  First of, I love the packaging of this hand cream. When you squirt it out you can tell immediately that it is protein based. It has a stringy feel when you first try and rub it in. In saying that though it rubs in so quickly. The smell is really pleasant again. The best thing about this handcream? it really works! My cuticle have been as rough as sandpaper lately due to a heap of nail polish remover and some acrylic paint. As well as moisturizing your hands   the hoofmaker takes care of your nails, fortifying them and protecting them against damage. My nails are full of ridges so I am hoping this well help to smooth them out a little bit until I can get a buffer. I would recommend you use this at night or on really cold winter days. It's far better than my OPI Avojuice skin quenchers. The bottle contains 170g of product which is quiet substantial! You only need a little drop of cream and work it well into your cuticles. I could see a huge difference over night which rarely happens with my nails. This is a must-have product for older skin. It moisturizes and softens skin  on your body too. A great Christmas gift for men and women of any age. Perfect!

Also in this range are the regular Mane 'n tail shampoo and conditioner, the colour protect shampoo and conditioner and the Original Mane 'n Tail shine on spray. Definitely worth a look if you are in need of a good shine enhancing hair care product or a moisturizing hand and cuticle cream.
A full list of Irish Stockists can be found HERE!

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Products mentioned were provided for review**

8 comments:

  1. These products really sound incredible! I wish they'd sell them over here.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are starting to branch out a fair bit lately so don't give up hope yet :)

      Delete
  2. I used these products years ago when I was probably in middle school. I have really thick hair...like a horse LOL and someone told me abotu it. at first i was mortified that it was horse shampoo but I tried it and it wasnt so bad. it helped me gte through that awkward teenage stage....I was that girl with the frizzy hair and braces and these products help me get my hair under control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do keep the bottles in my room just to avoid the stupid jokes :P I agree with you though they really do keep my hair under control. Love the scent too! Something really appealing about it

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. My hair has changed so much from using this brand! it's amazing

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les