03 December 2012

The Lazy 15 Day Fourteen- Where I'm From

Hey all,

The penultimate challenge! Where I am from
The Late Late Toy show is a huge deal in Ireland. All the kids stay up late and Ryan Tubridy wears a tacky Christmas jumper (which I always want) and they get kids to review a load of toys. This helps out the kids in picking out their toys for Santa to pick up and it helps the parents in finding the best value toys around. Christmas wouldn't be the same without the Late Late Toy show! It's just as important as the Coca Cola advert.
This year Ryan Tubridy went for an Elf jumper. It looked adorable on him and since the Late Late Toy Show is such a big thing in Ireland I thought it would make the perfect manicure :)  On my index I have the Elf jumper, the middle and the ring have the Late Late Toy show logo and the pinky finger is just the striped effect that was on the sleeve of the Elf jumper.

I used all nail polish for this design. The base is Nails Inc Motcomb street. A gorgeous navy polish that appears almost black. I love it! The green polish is Sinful Colors Happy Ending. It looks to be a dupe of Cult Nails Deal with it but I don't have it for comparison.  The white and the black detailing on the index and middle fingers is done using the Kiss Nail Art paints. The silver glitter on the middle finger is another of the Kiss Nail Art paints. The white on the pink finger is No7 tip whitener. It's not the best white polish but it does the job. The gold on the elf suit and on my thumb is Sally Hansen Gilded lily. Apparently it's a dupe for OPI Goldeneye but I don't have that either.
Wednesday is the last challenge day :(  It's going to be a tough one picking a manicure from the other bloggers!
 Cuti-CLUE-les








20 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Love the tribute to Tubs there, the elf jumper is spot on! The gilded lily is spot on for the OPI :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D I'm honestly thinking the same! I have it here now thanks to Sharon so I'm going to compare them :)

      Delete
  2. These are fantastic! Brilliant idea, the jumper is spot on!! (I'm going to ignore the fact that you used the word 'adorable' when describing Tubs, woman please!!!!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's why I had to sneak it in :P Maybe it's the polish fumes ;) thanks a million miss :)

      Delete
  3. These are so cool :)Your designs are always so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome!!! Totally love it and you did them so well!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, such a cute and sentimental mani! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's a very important part of our Christmas routine over here x

      Delete
  6. This is so awesome!!! Don't hit me but at first I saw this and though, "wow, she did a leprachaun!" *ducks* I think you did so awesome though but I'm surprised you didn't throw a "feck" or two in this post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Ryan is far too tall to be a leprechaun :P Thanks! :D

      Delete
  7. This is so cute and I really love the index finger so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I'll have to show my sister this, she loves all things Irish, even did a Guiness mani for St Patrick's :D
    Such a cute mani, the detail and colours are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh I hope she likes it!! thank you so much :D x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les