26 January 2013

Barry M 2013 Spring releases- Textured effect and Hi shine Gelly.

Hey all,

Barry M are releasing some gorgeous bright new shades for the Spring. If you liked the original Hi shine Gelly nail polish shades then definitely check out these beauties when they hit the shops!

Lychee GNP10, Dragon Fruit GNP11, Green Berry GNP12, Papaya GNP13.  Retail price is £3.99/ €5.49

Doesn't the third one look a lot like China Glaze Kalahari kiss? That's quite interesting!
Barry M are also releasing some textured effect polishes again in beautifully bright shades. I am more attracted to bright colours so I think these will be a hit.

 Kingsland Road(Pink) TNP3Ridley Road (Green)TNP4 ,Atlantic Road (Blue) TNP1 and Station Road (Yellow) TNP2, .  Retail price is £3.99/ €5.49

The nail polishes are set to be released on the Superdrug and Barry M website on February 13th and Boots on February 20th.  

Will you be picking up any of these gorgeous shades? 

Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

  1. LOVE that neon green!! And will be interested to see what the textured ones are like...esp that blue one! So pretty! And they'll be in stores just after my birthday too....excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fab! Dying to see it in person. I agree I know other companies have textured polish out in darker shades none of which floated my boat but these are so bright :P Awh perfect timing ;) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Orange is always a great polish to have for spring summer. It looks stunning :) x

      Delete
  3. Mmm, these look promising!
    Shame I'll have to wait for swatches, as there are no stores in my vicinity selling them, but hey, I bet my wallet won't mind, ha.

    Ahh, summer, how I miss thee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know what you mean! I feel the same with China Glaze and Opi. Always takes forever to get access to them.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too. The colours are just too good to miss

      Delete
  5. I love the blueberry shade and I may get one texture polish t try out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited to see them in person.

      Delete
  6. these shades are really tempting :)
    I can't wait for them to be available in Poland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear Poland has some of the best brands! I'd love to go over there :P
      I hope they are released soon enough for ye :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les