19 January 2013

Filing with Styl

Hey all,


Today I have the Stylfile S-file to show ye. I remember when this first came out and everyone assumed it was just another gimmick product. I have to admit I thought the same until I tried it. I always have a problem getting the shape of my nails the right shape and it is really frustrating. Straight nail files are great but they tend to completely straighten out my nails while I prefer the to be more squoval in shape.


One side is rough with a smoothing, softer file on the other.  The stylfile makes filing, a process I despise, far easier. I love the curved shape. It means I can get my desired shape without much effort. It's far easier to hold and it has a lovely design. The lovely people behind BeautyMatters.ie sent the Stylfile S-file along with the Stylfile emergency file. The emergency file is actually going towards a little giveaway I am planning so if you want the chance to try this out then stay tuned :) Or if you are impatient and want to try it now you can both the Stylfile S-file and the emergency file for €5.95 each on Beautymatters.ie.

Maybe take a peak at the Catrice Spring/ Summer collection post and answer my question. It may also relate to the giveaway but who knows.....

Cuti-CLUE-les

4 comments:

  1. I got one of these in one of my beauty boxes but didn't actually try it! I took it out the box and didn't like the feel of it so didn't even try it! Maybe I should have a hunt for it and see how it actually is to use!! My nails are weird though as 3 of them are naturally swuare in shape and the other two are naturally rounded in shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah do give it a go! I'm like that too, if something doesn't appeal to me at first I won't bother with it :P It's definitely worth it though :)

      Delete
  2. I bought one of these when they first came and loved it! However it was in my bag for a day and instantly got ruined making it pretty useless. I mean I know they want me to buy the handbag safety one but still... But it does work very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh that's a pain :( I rarely bring files with me in case they are ruined. I know this would get squished in my bag because it's so heavy all of the time. x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les