28 January 2013

Gir-ate!

Hey all,

Today I have some Invader Zim nail art...


I started of with a base of barry m Denim which is a gorgeous one coater. It looks exactly like denim! Really like this polish. The green on my middle finger is Catrice Acid/dc (love it!) The rest of the details are done using acrylic paint. This was actually fairly hard to do! I ended up taking it off straight after because I wasn't happy with the way it looked.  I had to use a white base behind each of the heads to make them pop out because I used such a dark basecolour. Looking at it now in fairness it looks grand like but at the time I was raging :P I'm surprised I even bothered to take pictures but I think it's good to show the manicures that didn't really do it for you at the time.  No one is perfect and even the best nail polish/ nail art bloggers makes mistakes (I'm not saying I'm one of the best by any means but ya get my drift!)
                                       

That's all there is to it for today! If ye have heard of Invader Zim tell me yer favourite Gir quote down below :D 

Cuti-CLUE-les

6 comments:

  1. Shamefully don't know Zim but love the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... so cute! Love the color combos. Keep sharing and creating more designs for you def got that talent.

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les