Ice ice baby....

Hey all,


Gosh Vanilla ice is a super sheer pearly white polish. I really mean it when I say this is sheer! I have on 4 coats here and it's a struggle to see anything going on. This would have been a staple polish for me if it was more opaque. I love the way it looks in the bottle but it only really shows up when you layer it. Not something I do often.


Aside from it being really sheer, the formula on Vanilla ice was ok. It was easy to paint on without much mess around the nail as it has a long, thin brush but it dries pretty slow. This could be down to the amount of layers I had to use but you never know. It might be a nice topper but you'd probably need a quick dry topcoat to go along with it.


 Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. The effect is pretty awesome. But I don't often do layering because of time constraints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I love the look of it but I'm never going to repeat this manicure. It's not worth the time

      Delete
  2. This is a nice day time option!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's true! Shame it takes so many layers

      Delete
  3. I love polishes like this for layering, I can't abide my nail line showing through! I bet this would look brilliant over a dark blue or a dark green. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, visible nail line is the bane of my life. Cannot stand to have it showing :P Ohh I'll have to try it over a dark blue x

      Delete
  4. Wow, 4 coats.. huh. Not really something I'd be dying to wear, but I suppose it does look kinda elegant and workplace appropriate (if one is working in such a place that wouldn't really allow "wild"(-er) manicures, but a girl still needs her nails painted, right? :D).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha true that!! I completely agree though I would still sooner wear a nude or toned down polish than just this on its own.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les