11 January 2013

Mish-mash

Hey all,


This is one from quite a while back. I actually kept this for a guest post but they never bothered using it or telling me why so up it goes on my blog! This originally started out as being a plain old manicure using China Glaze Riveting. I decided to spruce it up a bit so I could wear it for an extra few days.


I used Barry m Pink Flamingo and Tainted love to make the flower in the corner just using regular dotting tools. Then I sectioned off a grid on each nail using striping tape. On one half I painted on Catrice Salmon and Garfunkel. On the other I used Wing Dust Collection Grape Crush. The striping isn't perfect but it was fun to try out a few techniques without worrying if it came out wrong because I didn't mind taking the manicure off again if I had too.

Cuti-CLUE-les

18 comments:

  1. This is definitely a completely unique look, & I actually really like it! Though I don't think I'd be able to do it haha I had the same thing with a guest post, I might root through my emails to find it this week :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks :P It drives me mental putting in so much work or other people and they don't appreciate it! I'm glad you like it though :D x

      Delete
  2. Cool with the nude polish on top, kinda unexpected :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Yeh I tend to think about colours afterwards :P More fun to just play around with it!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful job, is it ever any other way?:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really quirky, I like! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Unique seems to be the general consensus :P thanks Karen! xx

      Delete
  6. I could never manage this, very jealous of your nail art ability! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Thanks Lydia! Trust me it is easier than it looks :) x

      Delete
  7. This is so pretty and delicate looking! It's so good looking and looks so eye catching. Really lovely job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so unique, I've never seen anything like it :D Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks a bunch Theo :D Delighted you like it x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les