15 February 2013

My Nail art picks from 2012...

Hey all,

As most of you know I only got into nail polish in September 2011 but I really got hooked on nail art! I love being able to try new designs and playing around with colours.These are definitely NOT in order. I just popped them up as I came along them. Here are my favourites designs from 2012..

1) The Rugrats freehand nail art 


2) Bouli the snowman freehand nail art 






3) The Jungle Book freehand nail art 




4) Frankie Boyle- The last days of Sodom freehand nail art 


5) Ladybird / Ladybug on a leaf nail freehand nailart


6) Jeff Dunham- Peanut, Walter, Achmed, Melvin and José freehand nail art



7) Toy Story Alien freehand nail art 



8) Bunny, Tiger, Bumblebee and butterfly-wing freehand nail art



9) Scooby-doo freenhand nail art 



10) Super Mario Freehand nail art 


I am really proud of all of these designs. Some have a special meaning to me and bring back really good memories.  Let me know if you think I should have added a different manicure to this compilation.

Cuti-CLUE-les

4 comments:

  1. You have such an amazing talent! I love your freehand nail art! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that really means a lot to me Kirsten! Thank you so much x

      Delete
  2. awesomeness!!! seriously great nail art!
    but where's Snoopy?? OK, in the middle of your blog's header, I guess that must mean something too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course he gets his own special spot ;) x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les