16 January 2013

Return of the Space Cowboys

Hey all,

 Catrice Return of the Space cowboys is one of their Limited Edition polishes released as part of the Million Styles collection in March 2012. Ireland pretty much missed out on this collection but I was lucky enough to get some of the best polishes from a friend in Germany (FYI I love Germany and I'm dying to learn German!)

 I layered 1 coat of Catrice Return of the Space Cowboys over 2 coats of Stargazer 129 (black) Looking at the pictures I should have done 2 coats of Return of the Space Cowboys but the effect was far more prominent in person. It shifts from teal to blue with a whole range of other colours in-between. It's an amazing topper.

Cuti-CLUE-les

20 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This nail color is so pretty. Love the color for it looks so elegant and classy. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) It's a gorgeous polsh. The colour change is amazing

      Delete
  2. I love the million styles top coats, really pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) One of their best collections

      Delete
  3. How could I have missed this polish last year.. I totally love the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it? Such a surprising polish!

      Delete
  4. This is amazing combo. I have to try it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much, even though I haven't used it yet! Gorgeous topper. We never get the good editions! Thank god for internet nail friends x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, we get robbed!! Feckers :P I'm loving their make-up trends at the moment though xx

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh this is so pretty looking! I remember I found one pharmacy in the middle of no where that was selling the Million styles, wish I'd bought that one now! Looks gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I love how they random shops stock the best polish :P Thanks!xx

      Delete
  7. Oh wow, this is so beautiful! Really amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les