12 January 2013

The World Tour of Galway- The Tommy Tiernan Nail art

Hey all,

The Stamp we were given on the way in
Back again with another comedian inspired manicure. This time it's not a portrait but a more abstract look. A week after going to see Frankie Boyle on The Last Days of Sodom tour, Tommy Tiernan was doing the World Tour of Galway. If a gig is outside of Dublin I will go to it! Dublin is a pain in the arse to get to.


I kept the manicure fairly simple. I started off with a base of Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream (Love this!) .The writing is all done with my Kiss Nail art brushes apart from the word "of" which is done with China Glaze Glittering Garland. My middle finger has the map of Ireland with the Galway flag marking its location. The Galway flag is maroon and white. Galway is known as the City of the Tribes which is written on my thumb (picture further down)


The dots are done using my dotting tool. For the red I used OPI The spy who loved me from the recent Skyfall collection, the green is Catrice Run Forest Run and the silver is GOSH Silver (a stunning silver foil) I love the mixture of colours against Barry M Blueberry Ice cream. Definitely going to do a full manicure with this again.


Just like at the Frankie Boyle gig, I managed to get into the second row and the person in front of me never showed up so I had the perfect view of Tommy Tiernan throughout the whole gig. He is such a dote and did the sweetest little dance at the end. It was hilarious! Such a great way to end the year. I mentioned way back in September that I wanted to see Tommy live but I missed out on that gig. It was for the best because the World Tour gig was perfect :)


Do you have a favourite memory from a gig?

Cuti-CLUE-les




10 comments:

  1. Such a fun mani! I would never be able to write that well with the brushes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! And I love it that you're such a stand up comedy fan :))
    We don't get many "big names" here in Slovenia, and after a while, attending many events, you get to hear some jokes & sketches over and over and it just, well, it gets old. :/ So I'm happy that this next Monday there's an event with new up-and-coming local talents, I decided I'll go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like so much fun!! I hope you have a great time :) I think comedy is where I spend the most money after nail polish :P

      Delete
  3. Yeay we go to all the same gigs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never go anywhere but I love the nails hahahaha :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to a comedy gig but I do love a concert! The nails are fantastic, I really love that Barry M polish and all the different designs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to go to one!! It's so much fun :D Awh thanks :) xx

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les