25 February 2013

Flock off

Hey all,


I am actually a fan of the velvet manicure look so when I heard flocking powder did the job for  a far cheaper price I was sold. This is the Hot Pink Flocking powder from the Born Pretty Store. I love neon polish and this really catches your eye on the nail.


I applied 2 coats of Nails Inc OMP. I then stuck each nail into the flocking powder ( after I mixed it up). Once it was dry I brushed off the excess powder. I did manage to mess up 2 nails twice so I had to redo them. I highly advise having patience with Flocking powder :P  Overall though I really like the colour. It definitely won't last a full week but it would be good for a once off.


Born Pretty Store sell the flocking powder in 14 different colours so ye have a load of choice. It costs $5.80 for a fairly big pot (You'll get a good few manicures out of it, trust me) I have a 10% off discount code if ye would like to use it.



Cuti-CLUE-les

""This Product was provided for review**

18 comments:

  1. I really want to try flocked nails... these look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I don't have the patience to do nails I can't wear for a week, but these do look appealing in a cotton candy sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the exact same way! I really don't have time to redo them x

      Delete
  3. There is something about this that makes my fingertips feel funny, like nails on a blackboard or something! Love the colour but I don't think flocking is for me xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, the sensation is awful weird x

      Delete
  4. This is so cute!!! :D
    Many hugs your way and I hope that you feel better soon!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. haha I wish it was super soft to touch too :)

      Delete
  6. It looks so cool, I have Fur Effects nails from MUA but have't worked up to using it yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In fairness for the length of time it lasts on your nails you might as well just throw it on now :P

      Delete
  7. "it's so fluffy I'm gonna die" ahahaha, I just can't help but think of this when I see this sort of mani! I actually quite like it, looks really interesting, but I don't think I can be bother with it, it looks just too much work for so little "wear time" -- although I can see it being a cool mani for a birthday or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not worth the time for everyday use but it would make a lovely special occasion manicure

      Delete
  8. love the flock such a pretty colour , but its so unhygienic i had to take mine off after a few hours cause stuff kept sticking onto it, would defo wear it on a night out. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean it can get ruined in a matter of hours. Definitely a one night kind of mani

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les