17 February 2013

Flowery tips

Hey all,


 I received some nail art pieces over Christmas and I thought it was time to start playing around with them. I've never used these kinds of things before but I suppose it's time to branch out a bit (wow that just oozes enthusiasm doesn't it? ha!)


I started off with 3 coats of Barry M teal. This is such a gorgeous teal! It really glows on your nails. It seemed a bit of a shame to cover it up but hey ho. I left the polish to dry a bit too long but the flowers seemed to stick on fairly well and I have to admit I like the way it looked!


 I added on some tips with Barry M denim- a stunning opaque matte blue. It really looks like denim which always catches me of guard  I managed to knock off a few flowers before I mnaged to take a picture but I still think it looks nice.

What do ye think?

Cuti-CLUE-les


6 comments:

  1. Too cute! Wish I had access to Barry M polishes. They always look nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really pretty. Some very unusual shades :)

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty and something I might actually be able to do haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les