19 February 2013

Man overboard!

Hey all,


 Teal is one of the more sophisticated polish colours in my opinion. Essie Go Overboard is a dark teal creme. I only own 2 Essie nail polishes but I really like the bottles and the formulas seem to be fairly consistent. They dry quickly and you get nice even coverage in 2 coats. Excuse the little hiccup around my ring finger cuticle. That nail was giving me awful hassle for some reason.


 Go overboard is so glossy on its own, it really is a great polish. Although I love this polish I do think they are overpriced at €13 in boots. I have my eye on a few colours but I think I'll have to try some alternatives until I can find them a bit cheaper.

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. Pretty. I have Revlon Colorstay polish in the color Midnight. It's pretty similar in shade by the looks of your swatches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there are loads of dupes. I love this kind of colour though so it's well worth having a few similar ones ;)

      Delete
  2. I can appreciate the colour, it is nice, but still not something I would wear..it's just too blue :)
    I agree Essie seems a really good brand, but I only have 1 so far (Merino cool), they're too pricey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree about the price. I'd sooner buy a load of catrice and essence even though they don't always have a good dupe of the colour I want

      Delete
  3. I nearly picked up Go Overboard yesterday, it's lovely! Reminds me of OPI Ski Teal We Drop which is my favourite shade xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I googled it and it looks gorgeous! I'm sure it looks perfect on you x

      Delete
  4. Love it! Love the shade of blue of it. I find it elegant and classy which makes it perfect for any occasion. I don't have this kind of color so I think I am going to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les