12 February 2013

Meet my Pixy Valentine...

Hey all!


Pixy is one of my favourite brands for skincare. I love their ethics and the people are just such sweethearts it's so hard not being able to buy from them more often! Thankfully they have a free shipping deal on for Irish customers at the moment when you spend over €10. I placed my order last week and decided the Pixy Lime body scrubs were too adorable to miss! The heart shapes are perfect for valentines day (or just as a pretty present for yourself) I adore anything lime scented and I could not wait to try these out.


I love the heart shape. It makes them far easier to grab a hold of and work into the skin. The smell is divine and the fact they have essential oils in them means you don't have to worry about moisturizing afterwards. Great if you travel a lot ,or are just a tad lazy like myself ;) One little heart will cover you from neck to toe (don't use them on your face!) and you'll feel squeaky clean afterwards.

The little rose Pixy include with the scrubs!
The Pixy Lime body scrubs come in a pack of 8 (95g) for €3.95. Pixy make the best smelling products on the market. I am addicted to their scrubs and no doubt I'll be buying more with this free shipping offer going on until the end of February. The lime body scrubs make a great gift whatever the occasion.

Cuti-CLUE-les

6 comments:

  1. Oh they look really nice! Perfect lil gift for Valentines - not that I have anyone to buy for this year - It would be rude not to treat myself though, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't either so you really have to buy them for yourself ;) It's like christmas and birthdays really, you always need to self-gift xx

      Delete
  2. They sound so yummy, and the heart shape is adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't is so sweet? Cannot get enough of them!x

      Delete
  3. Im kicking myself that I wasnt following you I actually thought i was but following you now hunny xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les