10 February 2013

Minty goodness

Hey all,


 Ooooh this is an oldie. My bad! I've had Smitten Polish mint chip since July but I lost the folder with these pictures. Now that I have them I thought I may as well pop them up :) Mint is one of my favourite colours and mint ice-cream is my favourite flavour so I needed to buy this polish. It's to good to leave behind.


Mint Chip was a little bit streaky but 3 coats really evened it all out. Honestly if you use a similar colour as a base you won't have any problems. I love the brown hex glitters. It's such an unusual polish (I know illamasqua have recently come out with similar ones but still this is so pretty!) I'm sure mint chip will be used a fair bit over the summer.



Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, I hadn't heard of Smitten Polish but I'm going to go have a look now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few of her polishes are they are so pretty!

      Delete
    2. I kept clicking on all the swatches, I'm trying to justify the shipping costs!

      Delete
    3. I know I think the shipping to Ireland is always so exaggerated!

      Delete
  2. Love this! I'd seen this polish online before but thought it was only available in the US, am I wrong? Please say I am! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope you can buy it here too! Shipping is a tad dear but if you buy a few it'll even out ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Mint is my favourite ice cream too - this looks SO pretty!
    ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! A great spring/ summer polish :) x

      Delete
  4. Mint ice cream is my fav too, this is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I have such a sweet tooth it's killing me :P x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les