23 February 2013

witch blemish stick? Not this one!

Hey all,


Spots are the bane of my life. No matter what I try they seem to be immune to the chemicals. I heard great things about the Witch Blemish Stick from the lovely Mali  At €5 a pop I thought this would be a great product to have in my bag. It looks blue in the tube but it's actually clear so don't worry about that. You get 10g of product in each tube which is pretty good.


It's just a shame this did not work for me at all. It actually make my spots more prominent, they stayed around far longer and were more painful. It really was not pleasant. I had such high hopes for this product but it was a huge let down. The tube actually went down really quickly. After about a week or two almost half of it was gone. I do love the smell of witch hazel which was really the only nice thing about this product for me.  Witch skincare products are cruelty-free.

Have you found the holy grail product for ridding your skin of spots and blemishes? let me know!

Cuti-CLUE-les

13 comments:

  1. Aww I'm sorry it didn't work for you :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I tried it though :) I would never have known otherwise x

      Delete
  2. I tried this out too & felt like it irritated my skin.. Have picked up Origins Super Spot Remover in the hopes it'll be a miracle worker! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works for you :) Nothing worse than a breakout when you haven't got any products to help reduce them x

      Delete
  3. I found that tea tree oil works pretty well for me (when used regularly; *sigh* I can be so lazy!) - it's not a miracle worker, for sure, but still, pretty cool stuff. I use gel wash (and exfoliator) from The Body Shop for, err, daily use. Also, this reminds me, I need to re-stock the Akamuti distilled tea tree wash (I use it for "targeted" treatment, not as a wash).
    I've seen some reports from people saying it can dry out the skin, but nothing a (good) moisturiser can't help with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't even thought of using tea tree oil, that's a great idea. I don't mind my skin drying out (it's already brutal!) and you are right, a really good moisturizer would so wonders for it anyway.

      Delete
  4. Aww pity it didnt work, but as some others have said, tea tree oil is great stuff, or if youve a few strawberris in the fridge mash some up......it works :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try that! Thanks for the suggestion :)

      Delete
  5. I always use a tea tree cream on my spots. I used to use tea tree oil until someone told me that a cream will absorb better. It works for me! I got it in Boots for £5.00!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, I'm always in boots so I can pick one up no bother. Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. Brilliant, I'm always in boots so I can pick one up no bother. Thank you!!

      Delete
  6. Aw sorry to read that it didn't work out. It was a pretty cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I think Boots have a similar version out so I might try that one instead

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les