30 March 2013

Bat those big bold eyelashes

Hey all,


A big, bright, blinder for ye today. Despite my lack of knowledge on mascara I have noticed I'm still fairly picky with it :P I'm not fond of my eyes so I need something that will make them look half decent. I was sent the NYC Big Bold Curl mascara to try out. I think this is the mascara for me. It promises up to 12x more volume and up to 99% more curl. Now I don't agree with those exact figures based on my own experience with it but it really gives it a damn good shot!



The packing is gorgeous. I love the green (much more vivid in person) and the cap clicks into place so you know it's sealed. I have number 855 Extra black. I do prefer my blacks to be as dark as possible in both mascara and eyeliner. 



The handle is short (shorter than the Soap and Glory Thick and fast by a fraction) The brush itself is curned so it is far easier to catch all of the lashes in one swoop. I found it easy enough to use. the curved shape really helps!


On the left you can see my eyelashes without any product on them whatsoever. On the right I have on two coats of NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara. Makes a fair bit of difference doesn't it? My lashes are nicely fanned out. I don't put any on my bottom lashes (it doesn't look right on my eyes)  Overal I'm delighted with this mascara. Definitely a keeper.

The NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara costs €3.99 for 12ml of product and ye can find it fairly easy in Pennys. It's dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested so if ye wear contacts ye can still use this mascara.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, this looks fab! On my wishlist now ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the bright colours you use I'm sure your eyes will really pop with this on! x

      Delete
  2. used this only this morning for the first time and i am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's great! I've tried a few different brands since then and I really do think it's worth a look

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les