01 March 2013

Delicate print

Hey all,


I recieved another stamping plate from the Born Pretty Store to show you all. This design comes from the M73 plate. I'm still a notice at stamping so forgive my feeble attempts :P This is actually the result of a few attempts! It's hard to find good stamping polishes in my nail polish collection.


I love this design even though it didn't come out perfect. On each nail I have on 2 coats of Essence Cotton candy, a gorgeous jelly pink. I stamped the design using Julep Gayle which is actually one of the best stamping polishes I have tried so far.

The m73 stamping plate costs $2.99 over on the Born Pretty Store and is well worth picking up. If you want another  10% off that price just enter in my discount code below.


Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

6 comments:

  1. I love this, so pretty and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! It's one of my favourites x

      Delete
  2. I like this.. very pretty! The polishes I have found worked best from my collection are metallic ones. Like the Barry M gold or silver foil. Also Essence do a black, white and silver stamping polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a nails inc metallic and it's perfect. I must try the essence ones though. Thanks!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les