03 March 2013

EOS Medicated tangerine

Hey all,

EOS is my go-to brand for lipbalm. I own most of the flavours they have and I love them all. Lately I've been  spending a lot of time outside in the freezing cold wind and my lips have really taken the brunt of it. I've been left with dry, peeling and flaky lips and they are incredibly sore. Now is the perfect time to try out the EOS Medicated tangerine lipbalm.


Medicated tangerine is designed specifically for cold sores and chapped lips. It is packed full of antioxidants  zinc, vitamin c and e, shea butter and jojoba oil. Other reviews say the smell is off putting but it really does smell like oranges. I am immensely fond of it!


More importantly than the lovely smell and the cute packaging is the fact that the medicated tangerine lipbalm really works. It helped to relieve the pain and the dryness was all but gone within a few uses.  I will definitely repurchase another when this runs out. This is the creamiest lipbalm of all the EOS lipbalms I have tried so far.

I bought my EOS Medicated Tangerine lipbalm from the Beauty Emporium website. You can buy them directly from the EOS website but they charged me $38 delivery for one lipbalm. The Beauty Emporium is a great value site and they ship incredibly quickly from my own experiences.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les