23 March 2013

Funky fingers

Hey all,



More stamping! The design is so much more vivid in real life but the pink background just washed it all out in the pictures :( Anyway, the piano design is one of my favourites from the M73 plate and I couldn't wait to try it out. I don't have a good white polish so I thought I'd try out some other colour combinations as opposed to just doing black and white.


I started off with a base of Barry M Pink Flamingo. I love this pink! I waited so long to pick it up and it was so worth the wait. I have on 3 coats. Then I stamped on the piano design using Barry M Cyan Blue. I had to redo so many nails a good 3 times because the stamp just would not translate properly onto my nail :( It was incredibly frustrating. Even know there are a few imperfections.


Although I love the design it just didn't come out onto the nail as well as I would have hoped.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

10 comments:

  1. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On is a fab white, as is Zoya Purity :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to check them out. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. OOhh, this design is so cute!

    Welcome to the world of stamping, hee hee. I adore it, really (I love wearing dark-purple/black & gold combinations), just don't have the patience to bother with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you :P I know with acrylic paint you can cover a mistake. If you mess up a stamp you are kind of screwed with it :P I can see why you don't bother with it! x

      Delete
  3. These are so cute and Barry M Flamingo Pink is one of my favourites!

    It would look great in black and white too, I think. It would probably make the design far more apparent.

    Stamping seems to a difficult trick to master. I haven't seen a single blog post where someone has claimed it to be a cinch!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I wish I had a proper white to try it out :(
      It really isn't! I prefer nail art :P xx

      Delete
  4. This looks great! Never tried stamping i think it would be far too hard for me! xxShivvyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ah I'm sure you'd be great at it. Always worth a shot :) x

      Delete
  5. Great colour combo! I have to be in the humour for stamping, haven't done it in ages because I get so annoyed when I have to redo! Your nails look fab. As much as I hate Models OWN, their 'Snow White' really is the best white polish I have tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen that one in boots in ages! I must buy it though. I hate no having a white polish to hand.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les