22 March 2013

It's a shape down

Hey all,



I went on a bit of a stamping spree the last day. This is the Born Pretty Store plate in m73. I wasn't really sure about this design but it stamps so well and I love the way it turned out! It went far better than most of my other attempts so far :P


I started off with a base of P2 color victim in Artful, one of my favourite green polishes! It's a lot deeper in real life but I can't capture it on camera. For the design I used Catrice sold out forever (new version) and stamped that onto each of my nails. I still managed to mess up a few bits but I'm pretty pleased with the overall result! Oh and I'm wearing gloves in the pictures because my fingers were so cold the nail polish wouldn't dry :(

Yay or nay on this stamp? I have a 10% code below if ye want some extra pennies off of any Born Pretty Store purchases.



Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any Born Pretty stamping plates yet but that one looks good. Great stamping, it came out really well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are really good, especially for the price x

      Delete
  2. UGH. I am so jealous!!! I tried this stamp yesterday over and over and I just couldn't get it to look good. What polishes do you use/recommend for stamping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say stick with opaque polishes, one coaters like Barry m Blueberry icecream etc. Anything that needs a few coats will not show up. x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les