17 March 2013

Lá Fhéile Pádraig- Ealaín ingne

Hey all,


I have more St Patrick's Day nail art for ye (that's what the title says in case ye were wondering). This is probably my favourite one :) It's nice to finally have a fun nail design to play with. Lately my nails have been so boring :P Of course I had to make a bit of effort with my nails for today seeing as I am Irish.


I started off with a base of Essence Cookies and Cream. This is pretty much a spot on natural nail colour. Great for covering visible nail line. Then I marked off the design using striping tape. The green is Catrice Run Forest Run, the white is No7 tip whitener and the gold is OPI Goldeneye. I topped it off with a coat of Seche.


 Tá súil agam go mbeidh lá deas ag chúile dhuine agus féicfidh mé sibh le post nua amárach :) (I hope ye all have  a lovely day and I'll see ye with a new post tomorrow)

Cuti-CLUE-les



12 comments:

  1. Great St. Patrick's Day mani! Love it. I am loving that OPI Goldeneye. I think I might have to get that one. Have a happy SPD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! Oh do pick up either Goldeneye or Sally Hansen Gilded lily (My favourite) They absolutely blow your mind in person. Have a great one!

      Delete
  2. These are bloody amazing! You are so good at coming up with amazing designs! Love these:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Audrey you're too nice :) Thanks a million x

      Delete
  3. Pretty! Makes me want to get striping tape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love striping tape. Can be a bit fiddly but overall it's fierce handy to have.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous nails, as always!

    Happy St Patricks Day! Hope you're having a wonderful day! x

    Btw, love your new revamp! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Thanks miss, Hope you have a great day too! xx

      Delete
  5. wow, this looks great!

    Y'know, few years back I spent some time in Ireland and saw the parade in Dublin, it was really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      Awh that's brilliant! I'm glad you had a good time x

      Delete
  6. Love the design and the colors you chose. I also like your header.

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les