26 March 2013

Midtown

Hey all,


The new NYC releases arrived the last day and I could not wait to try them out. I only have one polish from NYC in my collection but after giving these a go I will definitely be picking up some more.  Today I have number 240 Midtown.



Application was pretty much perfect. I have on two coats without a topcoat. Drying time was really good! This was surprising as I expected them to be on the slower end given the price. As you can see they have a lovely gloss. Midtown seems to glow with hints of purple coming through when the light hits it.

NYC are fairly easy to get a hold of in Pennys. Each bottle costs €1.79 for 9.7ml. Midtown reminds me of one of my favourite pinks, Barry M Hot Pink Sunshine from their Retro collection.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**


2 comments:

  1. NYC are my favourite brand of nail polish! I seriously think they are the best! Even out of big names like China glaze, the drying time is superb and there is very minimal chipping! I can't wait to get this lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly never even thought about them until I tried them! Really surprised me. Definitely on par with catrice and essence!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les