20 March 2013

NYC Applelicious Glossy lip balm

Hey all,




You all know I am a huge fan of lipbalm. I have a whole draw full of them and I use them every single day. My lips aren't in amazing condition but they help them a fair bit. Even though I have a fair few I was awful excited when the new NYC Applelicious glossy lip balms arrived at the door on Friday.


They come in a sweet pink packaging. They twist up revealing 3.5g of product. I have four out of the five shades to show ye today.

The adorable apple design on the top of the lipbalm.

1)355 applelicious pink (2) 356 Big Apple Red (3) 350 Blushing Golden (4) 351 Caramel Apple 
Bare Lips

Caramel apple
Blushing Golden

 Blushing golden is a pale shimmery lipbalm. It's far to light for me on it's own but it would look lovely over a deeper colour and on darker skintones. It applies beautifully.
Caramel Apple gives a little hint of colour to my lips. It has a lovely gloss to it and it feels lovely on the lips. They all have a lovely sweet smell in the tube but it disappears on the lips.

Big Apple Red
Applelicious pink

 Applelicious pink is fairly pigmented for a lipbalm! It gives a nice bright pink colour to the lips. This will be perfect for spring/ Summer. I quite like this one.
Big Apple Red is by far my absolute favourite! It looks red in the tube but on the lips (and on the swatch on my hand) is have a bit of coral mixed in with it. I love the way this looks on my lips. It's like my lips but far better! They are all so easy to apply, they don't stain your lips and they colour payoff is pretty incredible. The don't feel sticky on the lips either which is a huge bonus.

Each glossy lipbalm costs a mere €2.49 each so they will not break the bank at all. My lips felt smooth and soft after using them. They contain Shea butter, jojoba and avocado oil so they will take care of your lips.

 Cuti-CLUE-les

**Products were provided for review**

4 comments:

  1. Such cute lip balms - I keep one on my desk, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the little apple is so cute! I love balms with a bit of colour, Big Apple Red is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I feel like I've made a bit more of an effort with them :P x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les