31 March 2013

NYC Expert Last Lip Color

Hey all,



Today I have a review of 2 NYC Expert last lipsticks. These were sent to me last week but I only got around to swatching them at the weekend due to the horrific weather here. The shades I have are  404 Air kiss and 405 Blue Rose. In the tube I had a definite favourite but when I put them on I changed my mind completely! I applied both over my EOS Strawberry Sorbet lipbalm.


On the top is a quick swatch of 404 Air kiss and below is Blue Rose. Air kiss is more of a piinky red. Blue rose definitely has a blue tone to it.



First up is Air Kiss. It glides on beautifully and it smell divine! I was really surprised by this given the price. Normally you get that horrific plastic smell. Excuse the dent in the side. I was a bit over-enthusiastic  removing the lid :P 





Air kiss is a beautiful colour.Sorry about the small picture but it  best captures the colour :) Even though I have fairly pale skin, Air kiss doesn't look clown like. I think it actually suits me (I find it really hard to get lipsticks to look normal on me)


Blue rose is by far my favourite/ I love this colour! Again excuse the small picture but it does capture the colour on my lips the best. It is a gorgeous pink. Again it has a lovely smooth consistency. The gorgeous smell really helps :P


Each lipstick costs €2.49 for 3.2g of product. Well worth a look if you are searching for some new lipcolours for the summer but you don't want to break the bank.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Products were provided for review**

4 comments:

  1. They're both so different on actually, I don't know which one I'd choose! They'll be lovely for summer.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lips aren't incredibly pigmented so that might influence it :P They are beautiful though. x

      Delete
  2. I actually just bought Air Kiss and I love it! Such a pretty colour and great quality for the price. Both colours look lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! Omg how weird is that. We must be in sync from all of our twitter talk :P x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les