16 March 2013

Paddy's Day Splatter

Hey all,


I had planned on doing a really intense Paddy's Day manicure but the nail art supplies I needed didn't arrive on time so I'm keeping it basic but still fun! This is the first design I planned on wearing but I have an even nicer one (I think anyway) coming tomorrow. But back to this! I thought a splatter manicure would be nice and quick and it is so easy to do.



I started off with a Gold base using Catrice Goldfinger. Then I got a straw and dipped it into some nail polish and blew Catrice Run Forest Run over each nail. Then I cut the straw and using No7 white tip nail polish I repeated the process. You end up with an abstract Paddy's day nail design. Great if you don't want something that is over the top. It's a nice way of celebrating without going mental with leprechauns and shamrocks.


 My topcoat made it run a bit but overall I was happy out with this! It's my first splatter manicure and I can definitely see myself doing another one with neon polish.

Are ye going green for Paddy's Day?

Cuti-CLUE-les


6 comments:

  1. I have my Butter London Mint green on and ready to go! Wish I could be more adventurous need to start trying!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes simple is the best way to go! x

      Delete
  2. I haven't decided what I'm doing for tomorrow--will probably depend on how tired I am tonight when it comes time to change my polish. :) I did go green yesterday with Zoya Vespa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that makes sense! Vespa is quite a pretty polish.

      Delete
  3. Sooo pretty :) love a good splatter mani x

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les