12 March 2013

Peaches and clean

Hey all,

I'm still having major problems with my skin (I think it has got worse now) so I'm trying out some new products to see if they make any difference. MissBudgetBeauty raves about this so I thought it was definitely worth a try. I normally stick religiously to a few products but lately nothing has made a difference to my breakouts, dry patches or overall bumpy looking skin.


Peaches and clean is a 4 in 1 cleanser which aims to clean, purify, energize and melt make-up away all in one. It smells pretty decent too. Nice and fruity which I like a lot! It's comes out as a white cream but when you rub it on it's actually a clear. The smell isn't overly strong but apparently other people could smell is straight away when I walked around the house so it depends how sensitive you are to scent


Overall I wan't overwhelmed by the cleansing milk. If I left it on too long it felt like I had sunburn on my face leaving it a bit sore. It seemed to calm my skin a small bit though and my face felt incredibly clean afterwards.  I'm not sure if I would re-purchase as of yet (I still have more than 3/4 of the bottle left) but it's a pretty decent cleanser.

**Now here's a tip: rub it on, leave it on for a while and then buff it off with a damn cloth.  Your skin will be incredibly soft afterwards! This is my favourite way of using the cleanser  :) **

Soap and Glory are cruelty free. Peaches and Clean costs €12 for 200ml in boots.

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. I have this from a gift set at Christmas, and leave it in the shower at home. It's nice before you go to bed, but I don't think I'd buy it myself!
    Have you tried Vichy Effeclar Duo? I haven't but it's supposed to be amazing for problem skin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I went to buy it but it wasn't in boots :/ I have heard amazing things too but I worry it still won't suit me

      Delete
    2. I know, it's annoying splashing out on something if it mightn't work! Ps I love the new design :)

      Delete
  2. I use Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser. I also have sensitive skin and this one doesn't dry out my skin, plus it removes make up.

    This one claims to "gently removes impurities and improves complexion for fresh clear skin." I use it with my Clarisonic. Have tried 3 other so called gentle cleansers that resulted in irritated and dry flaky skin, this one was a surprise and I'm on my second bottle. The scent isn't too strong and doesn't linger either.

    LOL. I'm one of those sensitive skin and sensitive to a lot of scents people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin seems to have a fit about everything :P

      Delete
  3. I found it just ok, although when I stopped using it not did my skin retaliate! I have to say I'm on the fence about this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it off and on but it doesn't seem to affect it. I really like the scent though :P

      Delete
  4. I've found the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo and Soap & Glory's Clear Here moisturiser are good for break outs :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will seek them out in boots :D

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les