21 March 2013

Revitalizing riveting

Hey all,


I haven't worn China Glaze Riveting for a while so I popped it on and decided to do some quick nail art on top just to add some more colour. Nothing fancy :) I used my nail art brushes for the design. I bought them for around €3-4 on ebay. I haven't been able to try them out properly yet but they seem to do the job!


I have on 2 coats of China Glaze Riveting. from left to right I have Nails inc Summer place, York Street, Regents park and warwick Avenue. These are not the best for nail art as they are fairly watery but I just wanted to play around with some polish so it wasn't really that important :P I like the overal design. It's quick and easy and it looks far neater in real life (damn you macro! haha)


On my thumb I practiced some swirls using Catrice Run Forest Run (new version). I love the way the gold shimmer in Riveting shines through the desings. Such a pretty polish.

Cuti-CLUE-les


8 comments:

  1. Awww...this is so cute! I super love the color combos and the different designs. You def have the talent girl! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, such a fun mani (the swirly design is so cute)! Perfect for uplifting the mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks a million. I love your new picture too :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's nice to play around with random colours. Glad you like it too x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les