18 March 2013

The aul' tricolour

Hey all,


My last bit of nail art from St Patrick's day. I was trying to get some work done but I got distracted by nail polish (ha!) Again  I used my striping tape to come up with this design. It's fairly basic in fairness but I love the way it makes my nails stand out.


For the base I went for China Glaze Holly Day. I love this polish. It's a gorgeous dark green with a squishy look to it. Then I striped of one section and painted on No7 tip whitener which is sadly the end of my bottle :( I need a new white polish asap. Finally I striped off the last section and put on three thin layers of OPI Goldeneye. I topped it off with a coat of Seche vite.


Cuti-CLUE-les




2 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les