05 April 2013

Barry M Atlantic Road

Hey all,


I just received the Barry M Spring/ Summer Collection. Quite a while after everyone else due to my box not arriving but I'm glad I finally have them to show ye all. I'm starting off with the textured nail effects just because I opened them first. Very complex system of organisation I have isn't it :P


Atlantic Road (304) is the light blue textured effect nail polish. Application was pretty much perfect. It might pool a bit around your cuticles if you get too close but otherwise it's grand. The textured effect actually surprised me. I thought I would hate it but it really is interesting and adds something a bit different to your nails.


I have on two coats which was perfect for me. I suggest doing thin coats as you get a nice ever layer that doesn't look clumpy. It feels sandy but it's not at all rough or jagged. The brush is the usual long and thin design Barry M stick with. Very easy to work with. I have noticed the fumes are a tiny bit stronger than I am used too with Essence or Catrice but are not by any means as bad as Models own.


I really like this effect and the blue colour is perfect for Spring. It's not overly bright and it sits nice and level on your nails. The textured nail effects come in the standard 10ml  Barry M bottle. Each bottle costs €5.49. Barry M are cruelty-Free.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad they chose lighter colours. Far easier to wear :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen lots of complaints about the textured polishes but I have this colour & really like it, it's interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Sure it's a completely different look and feel than the norm. plus the colours are pretty :P

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ah it's very pretty. They always make gorgeous blue polishes though :)

      Delete
  4. This looks so pretty on you but I'm not 100% convinced about textured polishes in general!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you :) I know it's like the whole caviar/ flocking powder trend. Very hit and miss!

      Delete
  5. I don't have this one, but I have yellow and mint one and I love both. I like this finish, I think it's very nice and I love that these polishes dry so fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too! drying time is amazing. I love the yellow one myself :) x

      Delete
  6. I really really want a textured polish, but none of the ones available at the moment are green enough for me :( They look so fun though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will come out with a proper green one soon! I'd love it too :P x

      Delete
  7. This looks lovely on you, it's a great colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this but its not as cute on me LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks :P I'm sure it looks amazing on ya though ;)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les