10 April 2013

Barry M Dragon Fruit

Hey all,


Today I have my favourite polish from the collection to show ye. Barry M Dragon fruit is a gorgeous  Barbie pink with the most gorgeous shimmer running through it. I'm not the biggest pink fan in the world but this is definitely going on to my favourite polishes of 2013 list. 


I have on 2 easy coats of Dragon Fruit. I really would advise against using Seche Vite with the Gelly Hi shine polishes, After swatching I kept this on and added on seche and it completely dulled the glossiness and it drowned the shimmer! I was so annoyed :(


In fairness the gloss on these alone is outstanding. The formula is a teeny bit watery but it's really not a problem. Just take it handy going around your cuticles and you won't have any problems.


The gorgeous shimmer really makes this polish something special.  I wore this for a week and I didn't have any chipping or tipwear. The only sign of age was the gap between the polish and my cuticles.

Each bottle costs around €5.49 for 10ml. I highly recommend picking up Dragon Fruit if ye can. It's beautiful. Barry M are cruelty-Free.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**


12 comments:

  1. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Hi Shine Gelly's but OMG I am definitely picking this up! I love Barbie pinks :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will not be disappointed! I adore this colour and I'm not normally a pink fan.

      Delete
  2. Wow, it lasted a week? :O And no "hairy nails" this time? :D
    Looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It must be down to the topcoat :P

      Delete
  3. Yet again another one i wasn't too fussed about looking at it in the bottle but it looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the most surprising one with the shimmer. It seems to be a firm favourite !x

      Delete
  4. Ooh this is such a pretty pink! I love those kinds of shades too, will definitely be checking it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh it's so gorgeous! really fond of this one x

      Delete
  5. love this colour on you. Going to pick it up tomorrow hopefully when Im in dublin. I have Blueberry and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rachelle :) I love it! one of my favourites polishes ever. I'm sure it will look even better on you :) x

      Delete
  6. I really love this! I'm convinced that Barry M puts these out just to tempt me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les