12 April 2013

Barry M Greenberry

Hey all,


The final polish I have from the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine release is a stunner. Greenberry is one of the most talked about polishes from this release and you can really see why below...


It is a nightmare to capture on camera but I am close enough I think. It's the brightest turquoise-y green. It verges on the neon side but it's not quite there. Greenberry is just incredibly bright. I like this colour a lot but it doesn't grab me as much as Dragon Fruit. It's probably my second favourite though ;)


Application wise it went on pretty smooth. I did need three coats with Greenberry. It went a bit patchy so take your time with application. Each coat has to be completely dry before you add the next coat. Other than that I think it's a great colour to have, especially when the sun comes out (if that ever happens in Ireland for more than 5 minutes) Don't bother with a topcoat, these are super glossy on there own!



Barry M Gelly Hi Shine polishes cost around  €5.49 for 10ml.  Barry M are cruelty-Free. What did ye think of this release? Which was your favourite or least favourite?

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's stunning. So bright and eye-catching

      Delete
  2. I can never understand why they insist on calling these shades "-green-".. That's blue for me, period. :)
    Kinda looks like this Depend (do you know this brand? "It'from Sweden!" http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/192/0c4d9aa538a8493bbf66fdc.png (hope you don't mind me linking this)), "054" shade, yeah, just numbers, no names.. ..pretty fun colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In real life it is more green. I mentioned above that my camera just couldn't capture it properly. I've heard of Depend but I haven't tried them yet :)

      Delete
  3. I want ALL THE BARRY M!!! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing colours and very nice to work with

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's very pretty. Very unique to my stash too!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les