07 April 2013

Barry M Kingsland Road

Hey all,


Part three of the four Barry M Textured nail effects review. I really enjoyed playing around with these polishes. I don't have to worry about bubbling as they dry so quickly. It's the little things that make me happy :P


Today I have the lightest polish from the new releases. This is Kingsland Road, a pale pink with no shimmer at all. This was incredibly difficult to capture. In real life I think the colour is more accurate in the picture below. It's pale but it does have a nice touch of pink in it.  I'd say the colour would really pop if you had a tan but I burn so that's not going to happen for me :P


Like the previous swatches, Kingsland Road only needed two thin coats to get full coverage. It has a lovely formula so you don't have to worry about that. This will be a great polish to throw on when I get sick of all the neon and bright colours I plan on wearing during the Summer. Ireland doesn't really get a proper summer. The weather stays the same; dull, wet and windy. It's nice to pretend we will get a 3 month summer but usually it's about 3 days at best.


 Each Barry M nail effect polish costs €5.49 for a 10ml bottle in Boots.  Barry M are cruelty-Free.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

6 comments:

  1. Loved this light pink, it's so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, looks so gentle.

    Hee hee, I'll never forget this quote regarding the Irish weather, actually from a Marian Keyes book (Sushi for beginners)..I know it's probably not really funny to you, having to live with it, but I found it amusing; especially since I must've been really lucky that time I spent in Dublin few years back, it was actually sunny for more than 3 days! - but still cold for me, lol.
    Anyway, goes like this: A:Remember last summer? B:Sure, it was on Wednesday, wasn't it?
    :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sad to say but that's a genuine conversation over here :P (I love Marian Keyes btw)

      Delete
  3. I love the colour of this, but I'm still unsure about the textured look! I only burn too, wish I could tan! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like being pale but I hate being so susceptible to burning :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les