09 April 2013

Barry M Lychee

Hey all,


Today I have the second Part of my Barry M reviews. Part two is all about the  latest Gelly Hi Shine releases.



First up I have Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Lychee. I love the name, very unique for this shade. I have a feeling this will be a highly sought after polish. Everyone needs a good nude polish for interviews, events and just the need for a neutral colour.


I have on two coats without a topcoat. 3 coats might be necessary but you can get away with 2 if you are careful. They have the most gorgeous glossy finish without any extra help. Lychee is easy to apply and dries incredibly quickly. This has one of the  best formulas of any Barry M polish I have in my stash. Formula is a bit thick and it can pool around your cuticles if you aren't careful.


It's a beautiful nude creme. This will make an amazing base for nail art! It's just lovely :)


Barry M Gelly Hi shine cost around €5.49 for 10ml.  Barry M are cruelty-Free.

**EDIT**
After wearing this on it's own for 2-3 days I noticed it began to crack on the sides of my nails. I actually thought it was pen marks but it's happened on a good few of my nails now.Baffling. It's like my nail is sprouting hair :P



Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

10 comments:

  1. Oh yay, another great line from Barry M on this lovely blog! *\o/*
    It's a shame, really, that I have such difficult access to this brand, though my budget doesn't mind, I suppose.

    Haha, hairy nails. Well, you're not that far off with it, it's one of the trends too! :D
    It happens to me sometimes too, I just put it down to my weak-ish nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks :D I really hate the divide- barry m is hard to get over there, here is hard to get pretty much all of the bigger brands :P Very annoying on both sides.

      Delete
  2. This looks super pretty but such a shame about the cracks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope it's my base coat or something :( x

      Delete
  3. How sad it craked. The colour is gorgeous though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was annoying but I still love this colour

      Delete
  4. I didn't like the look of this colour in the bottle but actually seeing a swatch of it, it looks rather nice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same! It really stands out when it's actually on the nail :)x

      Delete
  5. I'm still undecided as to whether I need his colour, it's beautiful but I probably have loads of dupes in my collection! I think I had cracking with my one of these, but I guess when you normally only wear polish for 2 or 3 days it's not really a problem xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear mine for a week so it's a bit annoying :( I still love the colour though. I think the thing about this polish is the fact you get the glossiness without a topcoat. Cuts down manicure time if you are in a hurry!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les