11 April 2013

Barry M Papaya

Hey all,


The penultimate polish from the latest Barry M Gelly Hi Shine release today. This time I have Papaya.


Papaya is the one I thought I would love the most but it's actually my least favourite of the four. I don't think the colour really sits well with my skin tone in person. It is a lovely orange-y coral.


Application wise I didn't have any problems. I have on two coats and that gave full coverage. The formula is a tiny bit thick, nothing to extreme though. It's very easy to work with. Drying time was pretty great now. Overall no complaints whatsoever with this polish. The colour just isn't for me :)


 Barry M Gelly Hi shine polishes cost €5.49 for 10ml,  Barry M are cruelty-Free.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**


8 comments:

  1. This one I've looked at and wanted for awhile and the swatch doesn't disappoint. Certainly need to pick this one up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! I really need to try Barry M nail polishes! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say you'd love them! Colour range is pretty great.

      Delete
  3. Ooh its so glossy! Your nails are fab!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you! Far easier to keep the short :) x

      Delete
  4. Barry M is one of the brands I really wish I could get here. I used to swap for them but since the whole Royal Mail crackdown that's not going to work anymore. Ah well, it's not like I don't have a lot of other pretties to distract me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Royal mail thing was a disaster. It's taken the whole postal system to the dogs lately :( True, at least ye have a fair load of amazing brands over there :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les