08 April 2013

Barry M Ridley Road

Hey all,


This is the final Barry M Textured nail effect polish from the collection. Ridley Road is a mint green without any shimmer.


Application on Ridley Road wasn't as good as the rest. I ended up having to do 3 coats to make it fully opaque. The end result still looks good though so it's not a deal breaker for me. It's a lovely pastel mint. It'll look lovely during the summer especially if you have a tan going on.


The textured effect is still doing it for me :) I like the feel of it and I think it adds something a but different to the manicure without any effort. Like I said before, at least try one before making up your mind completey. You never know you might like it!


Here's a close up of the nail. The textured effect does end up nice and even if you use thin coats :)


Barry M Textured nail effects cost around €5.49 for 10ml. Very well priced for a quality product. Barry M are cruelty-Free.

Do you have a favourite from the collection?

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**


4 comments:

  1. I really like the look of the mint green combined with texture. It's a color of texture I've never seen and I think it looks so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they included a mint shade. Always handy to have!

      Delete
  2. I keep looking at these thinking I'll buy one and then don't, can't make my mind up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From playing around with them I think they are well worth trying. I didn't have any problems with chipping :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les