22 April 2013

Barry m sequin nail art

Hey all,



Despite the horrific mess I made the last time, I really like playing with sequins :P It is such an easy way to jazz up your nails and even newcomers to nail art can get amazing results. I was already wearing Barry M Dragon fruit so I kept that on. It's my new favourite pink anyway so I was happy out to get another day or two out of it.


I used to same method I spoke about HERE. Very easy and you can use any colour combination you want. I went with 3 colours from the Born Pretty sequin set that I ahdn't played around with yet- aqua blue, a rusty orange and a silver. I didn't have a set design when I started but I really like the way it turned out :) Very simple design but the mix of colours makes it stand out.


 I'm quite enamoured with my sequins now :P Do ye want to see any more sequin designs or are ye bored stiff with them already?

Cuti-CLUE-les





14 comments:

  1. I don't think I could ever be bored with sequins...I love this, it reminds me of butterflies or something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a good description! It really does! x

      Delete
  2. Cute! I just bought dotting tools recently. Maybe I'll try something like this. LOL, all I could think of was polka dots before seeing your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha actually they would look the exact same! Wouldn't take long either :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! Also hat pink looks lovely, and I'm not even a huge fan of pink. I love the design you did, who could ever get sick of sequins?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thannks :D It's honestly my favourite pink. Love the finish and the colour. x

      Delete
  4. Very cute! No, I'm not bored of sequin designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I want to try fancy stuff with my glequins now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha great!! It's easier than you would think :) x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les