03 April 2013

Barry M Spring Summer Releases

Hey all,

Barry M have some new products coming out soon that are sure to go down well. **UPDATE: Rough guide to Irish prices included** .


 "**Nail Art Pens**
Decorate your nails with Barry M’s Nail Art Pens!  The extra fine tip and easy grip bottle means you can design with ease.  Simply shake the bottle well before use and pump the tip until the colour starts to flow. 
Available in Black, White, Silver & Pink.  Retail Price is £4.99 or €7.49"

I am very excited about these! Ye all know I love nail art and these will be great for lace, tribal and a whole range of other intricate designs.  Good solid range of colours too which I'm sure will be added on to in future releases.


 "**Nail Art Corrector Pen**
Tidy up your mani with Barry M’s melon scented, acetone-free Nail Paint Corrector Pen.  It’s easy to use and comes with 2 replacement tips.
Retail Price is £4.99 or €7.49"

Great idea and I'm intrigued to see how the scent really works out.  I'm glad it comes with replacement tips too. I would keep this for on the go use rather than every time you do a manicure. The pen form makes it great for travelling.

 "**Brow Pen**
Define and enhance eyebrows with Barry M’s new Liquid Brow Marker Pen.  Its thin nib and easy grip packaging enables a precise application. 
Available in Dark Brown.  Retail price is £4.99 or €7.49"

The brow pen only comes in one shade at the moment but again like the nail art pens I'm sure this will be changed once the product is released and demand rises. I do like the shape, especially for someone who is new to the idea of defining their brows like myself.

**Ultra Moisturising Lip Paint**
Ultra moisturising Lip Paint enriched with hydrating and lip nourishing Cocoa Butter for a soft and saturated finish.  New Red shade in Little Vixen.  Retail price is £4.49 or €7"

Now this sounds interesting. My lips like to crack all of the time so a moisturizing lip product is definitely up my alley. Red is a staple lip colour. 



"**Duo Pencil Sharpener**
New Barry M Duo Pencil Sharpener keeps regular and larger pencils sharp.  Its adjustable blade allows the choice of a sharp or a blunt point and cleaning pick helps to prevent blocks.  Retail price is £2.00 or €2.99"

The duo pencil sharpener is a nice addition. The adjustable blade is a very good concept and the little cleaning pick is sure to come in handy.

Overall a nice set of new additions to the range! I'm excited to try the nail art pens. I'm sure they'll sell out quickly though. They are set to be released on the Barry M website and in Superdrug on April 10th. Boots should have them in stock by April 11th.

What do ye think of these new releases? 

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the nail art pens, kind of random that they smell like melon but could be nice! I was looking at the eyebrow pen online the other day too but they only seemed to have it in darker shades, I'd like to try out one for blondes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I am perplexed as to why they stick to dark brow shades. Maybe it's a trend? :P I haven't a notion! Hopefully they'll bring a light one out soon x

      Delete
  2. defo. going to be trying the nail art pens. I ordered a pile of cheapies from fleabay last year and they destroyed my nails :( that taught me to not buy cheap tat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh no :( That's awful! I think they are going to be a huge hit. Nail art is huge at the moment. x

      Delete
  3. Prices are daft. Have never had a problem with cheap nail art pens or sharpies with a topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm interested to see how much product they have but I agree the pricing is completely unfair

      Delete
  4. I really like the sharpener...I know it's a weird one to like but it looks really streamlined and cool...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah I think the same! Really stands out from the others that are on the market at the moment

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les