06 April 2013

Barry M Station Road

Hey all,


The second of the four Barry M Textured effect nail polishes coming up for ye all today. I know many people have dismissed them (I honestly did in the beginning) but now that I have given them a go I'd say at least try one! You never know, you might love them. On to the review...


Today I have Station Road (308). This is one of my favourite's so far. It's a lovely creamy yellow with a hint of golden shimmer running through it. Incredibly pretty and it is pretty much made to be worn during Spring.


Here I have on 2 easy coats. Just like Atlantic Road, the formula on Station Road was perfect. Sticking with thin coats means you will end up with a lovely even manicure. Yellow is such a hard polish to get right and I think this is a great alternative. It's bright and the textured effect catches the light is such a nice way that your eyes are drawn to it.


Barry M textured nail effects each cost €5.49 for a 10ml bottle. Definitely worth checking out if you are looking for something a bit different compared to the typical glitter and neon trends.  Barry M are cruelty-Free.

What do ye think?

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha well if the 3 for 2 is still on in boots you're sorted :P

      Delete
  2. HOLY SHIZ! I want to try these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yellow is my favourite. The shimmer makes it so glittery in the sun! x

      Delete
  3. Aw, it's so pretty!
    I too wasn't too sure about this textured trend at first, but then curiosity got the better of me and I got me one (Kiko Sugar Mat 646) and was sold - they're so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I have seen swatches of the kiko's and they are really beautiful. It's all about the fun for me too :P Sure it's nice they are trying new things for the nail polish market!

      Delete
  4. I really like the colours and love Barry M but not so keen on the textured look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have gorgeous colours. I love pastels!

      Delete
  5. This looks nice. But how is it coming it off? Did you have trouble or was it an easy swipe off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's no real trouble at all. I have a generic own brand remover and cotton balls and it came off in a few seconds :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les