15 April 2013

Honey I washed the kids

Hey all,


Today I have my first ever LUSH product. This is their Honey I washed the Kids soap. It smells fricking gorgeous! It's definitely one of my favourite scents. It's fairly sweet but not too overpowering.   It lathers up really well. It's a lovely creamy soap. The 100g bar didn't seem to last me all that long but I would definitely buy this again. I do wish there was a LUSH shop outside of Dublin or they had an online shop. The UK shipping is a fair bit expensive. Price wise the soap costs £3,40 for 100g. This is the perfect size if you just want to try them out or if you like to swap your scents around a bit.

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. I love this soap! And the name is just hilarious ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells so good. I love their names :D

      Delete
  2. I use to love this soap, haven't bought it in aaaages though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we could get them easier but I'd probably go mental buying everything :/

      Delete
  3. Oohh you're gonna get hooked on Lush now, they're such a lovely brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm afraid of haha I'm already glued to Pixy :P

      Delete
  4. Haha, looks like a piece of parmigiano (parmesan, in English?).
    I don't have any Lush products myself, the scents in the store (actually, even outside it) are just too overwhelming for me. Besides, way too expensive stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been in the store but I have heard about the smell :P Apparently you can smell is all the way down the road. Crazy!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les