27 April 2013

Lac Attack Spring Fling 2013- Cherry Blossom Bloom

Hey all,


Today I have another glitter to show ye. This is Lac Attack Cherry Blossom Bloom.


Cherry Blossom bloom "is a clear base featuring white hexes and rectangles, with two sizes of fuschia circle glitter!"


I decided to use Lac Attack Cherry Blossom Bloom as a topper over Catrice Acid/Dc. I like the idea of the contrasting colours and I have a rediscovered love of Acid/Dc so it had to be incorporated in one of these posts ;)


It may not be to everyone's taste but I fecking love this combination  Sure how could ya not really? Acid/Dc is so vibrant and the mix of fuschia and white glitter sizes and types makes it even more striking. I wasn't too keen on the rectangle glitters but they make a nice change.


 Lac Attack Cherry blossom bloom has the perfect formula. You get a great mix of glitters with each swipe and they sit perfectly flat on the nail. I have on 2 coats of Catrice Acid/Dc with one coat of Lac Attack Cherry Blossom Bloom. I definitely think you are are better off going  bright with your base polish. The glitters in cherry blossom bloom really stand out when you do!



 Each bottle costs $8 for 15ml. US ladies and gents can buy the collection from the Lac Attack shop.  International ladies and gents will be able to buy them from Harlow and Co. once they get them in stock :)

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Polish was provided for review**

6 comments:

  1. Ohh this is one of the ones i was looking forward to seeing! The catrice with this was a good call:) The glitter is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love the the way it looks so I'm glad other people do too!

      Delete
  2. I really like the color combination but am not keen on those rectangle glitters--maybe my eyes just need to get used to the shape or something (though circles I liked right off, so maybe not).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh they do take some getting used to because they are so different. I think they add something different to the mani if you have a bright base.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les